Serviced apartments within a retirement village are ideally suited to older people who would like to live independently with some help to make life easier.
They are typically located within the village community centre where there is always someone to talk to and a relaxed community atmosphere to enjoy.
There are many benefits of serviced apartment living at Latrobe Retirement Village in Reservoir and they include:
Live Independently With Extra Support
● Benefit from visiting health professionals and allied health services
● Social activities to suit every lifestyle and ability
● This is not aged care, you live independently with a helping hand.
Chef-Prepared Daily Meals
● Every meal is freshly prepared and full of flavour
● Enjoy the social side of eating in the dining room or if you prefer, you can have
your meal delivered to your room.
● Join in as much or as little as you like. There are morning teas, music and other entertainment, art, craft, hobby groups, bowling green, board games, movies, events, swimming, shopping, and day trips in the village bus
Safety and Security
● Emergency call buttons are in every unit
● Nursing staff at the village for peace of mind
Be Freed From Cleaning and Laundry
● Your assisted living apartment will be cleaned for you every week.
● Laundering of bed linen and towels will be done for you.
● Centennial Living’s Latrobe Retirement Village has serviced apartments with an entry price less than you might expect, ranging from $145,000 to $215,000.
● When you move in, you pay a monthly service fee, contact us to find out more about the costs.
For more information on Centennial Living’s Long Island Village – fill in the contact form at www.centennialliving.com.au or call 1300 098 000